"How much can I really save?"
This calculator helps you answer the question, "What will be the final value of my savings assuming I make regular deposits for X months?". It creates a savings schedule and annual and cumulative charts to help drive home just how important savings are to your financial future.
Using This Calculator
- "Periodic Savings?": Enter how much you plan to put into savings each month.
- "Number of Months?": Enter the number of months into the future you want to calculate your savings.
- "Annual Interest Rate?": Enter the estimated percentage you expect yoursavingsto grow each year.
- Press the "Calc" button and the remaining fields will be calculated.
- Press the "Schedule" button to see a date-based schedule of savings with information about how much interest has been earned, total balance, and other information.
- Press the "Charts" button to see informational charts based on the current calculations.
*The information provided by these calculators is for illustrative purposes only. The default figures shown are hypothetical and may not be applicable to your individual situation. Be sure to consult a financial professional prior to relying on the results. The calculated results are intended for illustrative purposes only and accuracy is not guaranteed.