Retirement Age Calculator
"When can I retire?"
This calculator easily answers the question, "At what age can I retire given my present retirement fund and future, planned investments?" The calculator also creates an investment schedule and charts.
Using This Calculator
- "Your current age?": Enter your current age.
- "Current Savings?": Enter the amount you already have invested in your retirement.
- "Monthly Investing?": Enter the amount you plan on adding to your retirement investments each month.
- "Interest Rate (ROI)?": Enter the estimated percentage you expect your investments to grow each year
- "Amount At Retirement?": Enter the total amount you would like to have available when you retire.
- Press the "Calc" button and the remaining fields will be calculated.
- Press the "Schedule" button to see a date-based schedule of investments with information about how much interest has been earned, total balance, and other information.
- Press the "Charts" button to see informational charts based on the current calculations.
*The information provided by these calculators is for illustrative purposes only. The default figures shown are hypothetical and may not be applicable to your individual situation. Be sure to consult a financial professional prior to relying on the results. The calculated results are intended for illustrative purposes only and accuracy is not guaranteed.