ATM/Debit Card FAQ
Is there a fee for a replacement Debit Card?
- Yes, there is an $8 fee for replacement of a debit card and a $5 fee for a replacement ATM card.
Does my Debit Card have a daily limit?
- Yes, the POS Debit Card (credit or debit PIN based transactions) daily limit is set at $1000 per 24 hours which includes the ATM withdrawal limit of $310.00 per day.
I have received my Debit Card in the mail, but where is my PIN?
- When you receive your card in the mail, you will find instructions with a number to call to activate your card. Follow the prompts during the activation process to setup your PIN. If you have not received your Debit Card within 7-10 business days after your order request, please contact us at 575-556-3000.
Why is a maximum daily limit set for my Debit Card?
- The limit for debit card transactions is enforced for your protection in the event your card was lost or stolen
I need to make a purchase that exceeds my daily limit, what can I do?
- To make a purchase that exceeds your daily limit, please contact us. We will be able to temporarily raise your card limit so that you may complete the transaction
Should I contact you if I will be traveling?
- Yes, we would appreciate it if you would contact us if you will be traveling with your debit card. This will prevent your card from being temporarily blocked if our fraud monitoring software detects suspicious transactions due to traveling
My debit card PIN does not work, what should I do?
- If your PIN does not work for your debit card, just contact us and we will be happy to assist you in troubleshooting the issue.
Can I change my debit dard PIN?
- Yes, you can change your PIN. You can do this by calling us at 1-800-717-4923 and we will be happy to assist you with this matter.
What should I do if my debit card has been lost or stolen?
- If you believe your card has been lost or stolen, please contact us immediately at 1-800-383-8000 anytime, day or night.
I do not recognize a debit card transaction on my account, what should I do?
- If you have a debit card transaction on your account that you do not recognize or is unauthorized, please contact us immediately and we will be happy to give you additional information regarding the transaction. If the transaction is unauthorized, we will assist you in disputing the charges.
Why is my card not working for an online purchase?
- Some merchants or countries have a high rate of fraudulent transactions. If we are aware of this, we may have those types of transactions blocked for our cardholders’ protection. If you are trying to purchase something online with your card and the transactions are being denied, it may be one of the merchants or a country that we have blocked. If you believe this may be the case for your online transaction, please contact us at 575-556-3000 and will be happy to assist you with processing your online purchase.